Sunday, November 23, 2014

C4K Summary for November

November

C4K #8: Breena
Breena was my first C4K assignment for the month of November. She attends Brampton School, and she is in Mr. Wigmore's class. Breena's post was titled "The Cursed Sculpture." She wrote a story about her and her friend, Chloe. It was about a sculpture she saw when she was eating smores with her friend by a fire. I commented and introduced myself. I explained how we comment in EDM310. I told her that I enjoyed reading her story, and encouraged her to keep up the good work with her blog posts. At the end of my comment, I left the links to my blog and the class blog.

C4K #9: Amaya C.
Amaya is a student in Mrs. Mena's 5th grade class. She lives in Chula Vista, CA. Amaya's blog post was about Compare and Contrast. In her post, she compared and contrasted herself with her mom. She shared many of their similarities and differences. In my comment, I introduced myself and explained how we leave comments in EDM310. I told Amaya how great her post was. I also told her a few similarities and differences between my mom and me. I encouraged her to keep up the good work and wished her good luck with the rest of her school year. At the end of my comment, I left the links to my blog and the class blog.

C4K #10: Veteran's Day Holiday- No C4K this week!

C4K #11: Emily
Emily was my final C4K for the month of November. She attends Kingsland Middle School in Kingsland, MN, and she is in Mrs. DeBuhr's 6th grade class. I commented on her 1st Quarter Review blog post. In her post, she talked about the many different things she has already learned this year. For example, she listed vocabulary words and National Days, such as Teddy Bear Day, National Dessert Day, and Elephant Appreciation Day. She also wrote a little story using a vocabulary word in her post. She discussed one of her goals, which is to read 40 books by the end of the year. At the end of her post, she asked the reader to leave a comment about his/her own goals. In my comment, I told her one of my goals and encouraged her to keep up the good work with her reading goal. I also introduced myself and discussed EDM310. I wrote about how I enjoyed her story, and I also mentioned how much she already seems to know after just one quarter. At the end of my comment, I left Emily the links to my blog and the class blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment