Sunday, October 26, 2014

C4K Summary for October

Blogging

C4K #4: Nadia

My first C4K assignment for October was Nadia. She is a student in Mrs. Madame Thomas' 8th grade English class. The post I commented on simply said "It seems like some of my friends aren't getting along...oh well this is going to be interesting." I introduced myself and explained EDM310. I also told her that I hoped her friends started getting along. I left the links to my blog and our class blog at the end of my comment. I also wished her luck with the rest of her school year.

C4K #5: Jacob C.

My second C4K assignment for October was Jacob C. from Madison, Wisconsin. He is a seventh grader in Mrs. Ripp's class at Oregon Middle School. I commented on Jacob's "About Me" post. He shared some information about his family, his hockey team, and various places he has visited. In my comment, I introduced myself and explained EDM310. I also shared about my sister, who is around the same age as Jacob. One of the states he has visited is California, so I talked about my trip to Los Angeles that I took last summer. I also congratulated him and his hockey team for making it to state. Lastly, I invited him to check out my blog and our class blog.

C4K#6: Bennett

My third C4K assignment for October was Bennett who lives in Canada. He is a first grader in Mrs. Philipenko's class. Judging by the amount of posts, I think they are just getting started in the blogging world. His post simply said, "I like school." I commented and introduced myself. I explained EDM310 and how we comment on student blogs all around the world. I tried to keep my comment as simple as possible, considering Bennett is only in first grade. I commented on the fact that he liked school, saying I was glad. At the end of my comment, I left the link for my blog and the link for the class blog.

C4K#7: Zack

My fourth C4K assignment for October was Zack from Auckland, New Zealand. He is in year 5, and he is eight years old. He attends Pt. England School, and he is in Mrs. Jacobsen's class. I commented on Zack's "Genius Plans" post. In the post, Zack wrote a story about an airplane and the FBI. I commented and introduced myself. I explained EDM310 and the comments we leave on student blogs all around the world. I told him how creative his story was and what a great imagination he has. At the end of my comment, I told him where he could find my blog and the EDM310 class blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment