Sunday, November 30, 2014

Blog Post #5 Part 2

PLN Word Web


Final Summary of My PLN

Before EDM310, I did not realize the importance of having a Personal Learning Network (PLN). Now, I know how to expand my PLN and how resourceful it can be. Through my blog alone, I have been able to connect with so many of my EDM310 classmates. Because of our C4C assignments, we are able to help one another and connect through our blogs. The C4T and C4K assignments have also been very helpful in terms of building my PLN. By commenting on teacher/student blogs and sharing the link to my blog, I have been able to communicate with teachers and students all around the world. The more contacts you make, the better and more useful your PLN will be. Another way I have expanded my PLN is through Twitter. Through Twitter, I have connected with classmates and educators all around the world. Twitter is a great way to receive instant information and feedback. I definitely need to be more active on Twitter, but I see the potential it has for growing my PLN. As a future teacher, I think Twitter will be extremely beneficial. YouTube is another tool I have used in EDM310 to expand my PLN. YouTube has the ability to reach a wide range of people. By sharing my videos for EDM310 on YouTube and my blog, I have received lots of views and feedback. I hope my PLN continues to grow, and I'm glad we were able to learn about this great tool in EDM310.

No comments:

Post a Comment